Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 99

Friday, April 8


Big surprise for hard-luck couple
I always enjoy reading stories like this, especially on a day like today.

Food or rent? Soldier's wife fears gov't shutdown
My family was also interviewed by a local news channel about being a military family in the throws of a military shutdown.  We had already seen what our pay was going to be, and were less than thrilled, considering the shutdown hadn't even been official yet!

Author of pedophilia book pleads no contest, gets probation
I hope he rots in hell.

3 comments:

  1. in the first story, how did those people not know that they won the lottery a year ago?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I knew the answer to that question.

    I mean, SOMEONE must have known they won, so it's more like, How did someone ELSE know they won, but they did not know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last story is just ugh. Hope he dies soon.

    ReplyDelete