Monday, March 7, 2011

A work-in-progress

I guess this blog will always be a work-in-progress.  The more and more I think of it, the more I think I'm going to end up using this as a method to see one of my ideas from years ago come to life.  I had often wanted to make a diary of sorts that will document daily current events to help look back at the year come December 31.  Of course, this was first thought up years ago, before jibjab started doing their year in review animations. 

I don't know.  I guess we'll just have to see.  Just like I said before.  But, if I'm going to do what I just described, I guess I better start!

1 comment:

  1. As a visual artist, you can look back on ANY of your pieces and always touch up something you don't like, or paint over something and replace it.

    Art is never done!

    ReplyDelete