Sunday, March 27, 2011

Weekend edition: Days 85 and 86

Newt Gingrich says he's not a hypocrit for wanting to run for Prez

Not many remember ol' Newt.  Just to sum up, he was congressman when Clinton was President.  He participated in his impeachment process, and was also found to have cheated on his wife.  I guess.. I guess the GOP doesn't have any better options?  Maybe?  I don't know. Politically speaking, it just seems awfully risky to pick him against Obama on re-election, so if they are going to choose him, they must not have anything better. 

Kirstie Alley slams George Lopez for pig joke

Oh, come on!  You call that a slam?  Lopez made a joke, Alley joked back.  Obviously using their comedian skills towards eachother.  It wasn't like Rosie O'Donnell and Donald Trump a few years ago.  Give me a break.

Deadly Egyptian cobra missing from Bronx Zoo

I guess that air control tower guy that fell asleep got a new job... and blew it again!

11 comments:

  1. Haha the GOP has got to be kidding me

    ReplyDelete
  2. In relation to Lopez and Alley, the media loves to beat up stuff like this.. It's as if they think the general populous of the world doesn't have a sense of humour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i remember lopez ragging on alley haha, im surprised shes still in the news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I;m not American but I love Clinton.such a character

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you been blogging daily for 85 days? Impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, I haven't been blogging for that long just yet. That was 85th/86th day of the year that I was focusing on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that's impressive! I used to blog last year but I deleted it because I got tired! :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Damn, Jorge Lopez used his wife's kidney and they separated!? Lost for words.

    ~H. Coct

    ReplyDelete